Together We Create Solutions™
Since 1991, Corporate Environments has helped clients manage the challenges posed by today’s complex workplace. In the process, we’ve nurtured relationships with many of the area’s leading corporations, healthcare facilities and higher education institutions. We’ve helped successfully manage facility renovations and new building projects, overcome space limitations, incorporated new technology and provided reliable day-to-day service.
- Pursuit of excellent customer service.
- Foster a company environment that recognizes and encourages personal and professional growth of our employees.
- To be recognized as the leading provider of Furniture, Design and Related Services and Flooring in our market area.
- Maintain year over year profitability and growth.
One Point of Light
We are a strong, local, family owned company who supports our community. One Point of Light seeks to share the company’s gifts with the community.
We choose to listen and give special attention, therefore lending a voice, to those who cannot speak for themselves. We also look to support those in the community who advance our quality of life. We hope our efforts will be contagious – grab a candle!
A Brief History
As Corporate Environments has grown through the years, expanding our products and services, we have, as a result, become one of the largest and most prominent furniture dealerships in Eastern Pennsylvania.
At Corporate Environments, our company vision is, “Together we Create Solutions.” We team with our clients to find solutions to make their jobs easier.
Corporate Environments established
Corporate Environments becomes an authorized Herman Miller dealer
Corporate Environments is designated as a Herman Miller for Healthcare dealer
Corporate Environments achieves Herman Miller Certified Network Member status
GLVCC Excellence in Business Award Winner
Celebrating 30 years of business!
Relocated Bethlehem Office & Showroom to 2601 Baglyos Circle, Bethlehem, PA
Officially Become Part of Premier Office Solutions, Inc.
MillerKnoll Certified Network
As a Certified MillerKnoll Dealership, our sales people, customer service representatives, project managers and interior designers are held to a high level of service and commitment in our industry
As a member of the MillerKnoll Certified Network, Corporate Environments must meet the following criteria:
- Quality assurance calls after each delivery
- Annual evaluation of performance criteria
- MillerKnoll Certified installers
- A ServiceNet commitment to national and international customers
- Asset and Inventory Management Services (AIM)
- Required customer satisfaction through a systematic process of customer satisfaction surveys
We all work together to ensure across-the-board expertise, accountability and accuracy for you, our customer.