Lehigh Valley Business has selected Adam McMahon, Market President, Corporate Environments as a Forty Under 40 recipient.
Forty Under 40 recognizes professionals 40 years of age and younger who have been successful in the Greater Lehigh Valley area. Honorees, chosen by the Lehigh Valley Business editors, were selected based on professional accomplishments, community service and commitment to inspiring change. A listing of winners is below.
“The 2021 Forty Under 40 recipients inspire, innovate and lead to make the Greater Lehigh Valley area a wonderful place to live and to work,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, senior group publisher of Lehigh Valley Business. “They are high achievers who work hard in their professions and in their communities. We at Lehigh Valley Business congratulate them on receiving this honor and thank them for all they do for our community.”
The winners were honored on Sept. 8 at an online celebration. Each of the honorees was celebrated for their achievements through video storytelling. Guests had the opportunity to participate in the program with their congratulations and cheers using social media platforms from their homes or offices. The event hashtag was #LVBevents.
In addition, a VIP happy hour took place place on Sept. 8 at 4:30 p.m. at the DeSales University Center.
Honorees were profiled in a magazine that was inserted into the Sept. 13 issue of Lehigh Valley Business and isavailable online at LVB.com.
For information about sponsorship opportunities and tickets for the 2021 Forty Under 40 celebration, visit LVB.com or contact Kara Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Lehigh Valley Business
Celebrating 35 years of journalistic excellence, Lehigh Valley Business is a multimedia news source that publishes a regular print and online edition and breaks news daily on its website, LVB.com. In addition, Lehigh Valley Business publishes special focus sections and products throughout the year including Reader Rankings, Fastest Growing Companies and Best Places to Work in PA. Lehigh Valley Business also honors leading Pennsylvanians through eight annual awards events including Health Care Heroes, Women of Influence and Forty Under 40 and facilitates thoughtful discussion with market leaders through its webinar series. Its Digital Marketing Solutions helps customers with social media, search engine marketing and optimization, retargeting, email marketing and more. Lehigh Valley Business is part of BridgeTower Media, one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies with more than 40 print and digital publications in more than 25 U.S. markets.
2021 Forty Under 40
- Tara Anthony, City Center Residential
- Ashley Bubbenmoyer, MBA, Lehigh Valley Hospital and Roots Catering LLC
- Ralph A. Capristo, Forthright Wealth Planning
- Tom Chiarella, Gateway Ticketing Systems
- Hannah Clark, Michael Baker International
- Chloe Cole, Valley Youth House/Basement Poetry
- Ikhlas Darkhalil, Ph.D., NRCC, MBA, Health Network Laboratories/Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Andrea Lee DeJesus, A-List Salon Spa
- Michael J. Dinan, CFP®, Domani Wealth
- Dominick Disalvo, KidsPeace
- Patrick Dugan, Brown & Brown Insurance Lehigh Valley
- Elizabeth Faust, CRNP, Tower Health System
- R.J. Fisher, CryoConcepts LP
- Leslie Frisbie, Northwestern Lehigh School District
- Steven A. Goffredo, Muschlitz Excavating Inc.
- Josh Hinkle, Stifel
- Stacee Hogan, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Louis Holzman, Altitude Marketing LLC
- Jonathan M. Huerta, Esq., KingSpry
- Jessica Kamber, M.Ed., Roberto Clemente Charter School
- Kayla Nicole Karan, DesignPoint Inc.
- Amy B. Klatt, Herbein + Company Inc.
- Fred Koons III, KSA&D Inc.
- Adam McMahon, Corporate Environments: A One Point Company
- Ryan Miquel, Populytics Inc./LVHN
- Ryan Mulhearn, Valley National Financial Advisors
- Jessica O’Donnell, Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber
- Gretchen L. Petersen, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba PC
- Kenny Rampolla, Lost Tavern Brewing
- Thomas D. Reardon, CFP®, RKL Wealth Management
- Greg J. Rentschler, Rentschler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Chevrolet
- Matthew L. Riddick, IQVIA
- Stayce E. Rowlands, Schlouch Inc.
- Nicholas Sandercock, Gross McGinley
- Jessie Shappell, ITNLehighValley
- Jeff Tyber, Tyber Medical LLC
- Daniel Villanti, DeSales University
- Melissa Weinstein, Sunburst Property Management
- Eric A. Wiegand, CFP®, River Wealth Advisors
- Chris Williams, PE, LEED AP, Barry Isett & Associates Inc.