Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Corporate Environments
We proudly offer an excellent compensation package with a competitive salary, generous paid time off and a comprehensive health care plan. We are an organization that is focused on service, innovation, ethics, professionalism, teamwork and a commitment to our community. We believe that each employee contributes directly to our success and that every job is important.
Want to join in on the fun? Fill out the form below or submit your resume and our team will be in touch soon!
All current available positions can be found below.
Corporate Environments is seeking a full-time Customer Care Representative to be based at our Scranton location. This role will serve as Support to sales team, client engagement, order entry, proposal generation, workload management, departmental budget adherence, overseeing a disciplined order preparation and entry process, tracking of orders and soft scheduling for delivery on orders. Processing documentation to manufactures on punch list replacements. As a member of our team you will be able to participate in fun monthly events, as well as our annual company meeting and our annual company picnic!
- Prior customer service experience
Corporate Environments offers a competitive salary and full benefits package. If you believe you would thrive in this role, please submit your resume below!
Corporate Environments is seeking a full-time Interior Designer to be based at our Scranton location.
Working at Corporate Environments, you will experience a newly renovated and ergonomic space designed to suit collaboration as well as heads down work. As a Certified Herman Miller Dealer, you will also have the opportunity to work with and create spaces with products from one of the leading furniture designers in the world. We work hard but also play hard with time for socialization and fun events.
We are looking for someone who is team-oriented, creative and enthusiastic with an eye for detail and a passion to serve our clients. AutoCAD experience and a degree in Interior Design are required. Specification experience with 20-20 CAP or CET Designer is also preferred. Corporate Environments offers a competitive salary and full benefits package along with continual growth within the company. If you believe you’d thrive in this role, please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio below!
Generates leads, qualifies potential customers and educates clients to buy furniture and services from the dealership. This position is responsible for sales volume, margin percent and new business goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Networks extensively for leads (business groups, Architect & Design community, real estate brokers, local community organizations, industry organizations-IFMA, BOMA, ABC etc.); develops relationships with key influencers (A&D principals, real estate brokers, property managers)
- Researches for leads through business journals, social media, newspapers, industry periodicals and publications, internet, etc.
- Cold calls potential clients in person or by telephone, or combination
- Participates in dealership lead generation programs such as telemarketing, open houses, industry events, etc.; follows up diligently on leads provided by the dealership
- Qualifies leads into potential customers; does thorough needs analysis to understand client's requirements for furniture products and services
- Makes persuasive presentations to customers on dealership's products and services-in person, through written/graphic documentation and electronic means
- Develops detailed, accurate and professional looking quotes through own effort or in conjunction with dealership personnel (designers, customer service representatives, project managers, etc.) and presents these to the customer in a timely manner
- Works with service departments to develop service contracts to present to customer when complex services are sold (design, for instance) or for major projects (installation, design, project management)
- Provides accounting department with timely information for any necessary credit checks
- Is responsible for setting up the sale so that it can be efficiently managed and administered by the dealership, and the dealership operations and business personnel
- Accepts responsibility for the accuracy of specifications when entering orders themselves, and reviews specifications for obvious errors when done by others (design, for instance); provides complete, accurate and timely sales order (header data, pricing, contract numbers, etc.) and work order (site and project parameters, installation schedule, etc.) information required for proposal/sales order system
- Ensures a responsible close of sale by obtaining signed sales orders (and terms & conditions, if appropriate), client purchase orders and deposits as required
- Stays involved throughout sale implementation to ensure that any bottlenecks or changes in scope are identified and resolved, and that both customer and dealership are satisfied
- Is available, responsive and timely to customer inquiries, requests for information and/or quotations, problem resolution, etc.
- Provides frequent and regular follow-up contact with customer regarding after sale services and information, including customer satisfaction
- Conducts a professional, cooperative interface with the customer, the customer's employees, and the customer's third-party consultants/subcontractors
- Ensures the customer gets frequent and regular reports on order status, project progress and overall customer activity status
- Assists accounting in resolving any late receivables or customer credit issues
Goals and Performance
- Meets monthly, quarterly and yearly sales, margin and new business goals as set by the dealership and sales manager
- Provides timely reports on sales forecasts and new leads as required
- Participates in special sales programs sponsored by the dealership or in conjunction with the dealership's designated furniture manufacturers; attends training sessions as determined by the dealership
Contract Furniture Management
- Is knowledgeable of dealership's product lines-product features, application, technical capabilities, specification, etc.
- Has good understanding of contract furniture management at dealer level-account servicing, project management, order preparation, order management, factory interface, delivery & installation- including sale's role in those processes and procedures
- Functions as customer advocate for internal order fulfillment performance and service products
- Has knowledge of office environment issues (ergonomics, technology integration and use, office productivity, etc.) and general business trends