Corporate Environments is staffed with designers who have design degrees from CIDA accredited schools and are all trained on the most current version of AutoCAD and furniture specification software. Our design team works with clients to achieve an overall furniture plan and specifications for their project.
When an architect or design firm is involved and has set the overall concept, our design team enhances the relationship between the firm and the client by providing specialized experience with commercial furnishings and completing the detailed design work.
Our design team is equipped to handle:
- Commercial, Healthcare & Educational Environments
- Detailed & Accurate Furniture Specifications
- Installation Drawings
- Systems Furniture Reconfiguration
- Isometric Views of Furniture
- Space Planning
- CAD/CAP Computer Aided Design & Planning
- Furniture Fabric/Finish Selections
- Corporate Standards Programs